1. In case the Product(s) you received is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service department immediately, using the contact information provided on this web site. Any damage must be reported within 7 days of delivery. No allowances or credits will be given after this period.
2. You should return in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. Once we receive the returned Product(s), we will inspect it and if the Product(s) is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund.
3. You will be responsible for paying for the cost of shipping to return your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Smily Kiddos cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
4. The product(s) which are not under warranty cannot be returned.
5. Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect, in a separate sheet of paper and attach it along with the invoice. Please DO NOT write or mark anywhere on the product’s factory packing (carton) or product itself.
1. Please allow up to 10 business days after your items have been received by our warehouse for your refund email confirmation to send. Once your return is received, inspected and approved, we will send you an email confirming your refund amount.
2. Refunds will be made through the original mode of payment selected at the time of order generation.
3. If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card.
4. Please note that, depending on your original form of payment method, it can take up to 3-5 business days for your refunded amount to apply to your account.
1. Should you wish we are able to exchange your order for a different size subject to stock availability and our returns policy.
2. If the item you ordered arrived in a damaged/defective condition or was different from what was ordered, it will be eligible for a replacement.
3. If an eligible item is out of stock, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned product will be issued.
4. In order to be eligible for a replacement, an item must be within the return window(exact same item).